DATA PROTECTION NOTICE (art. 13 Regulation EU 679/2016)
The European Directive establishes that all persons have the right to protection of their own data thus safeguarding the rights and freedom of individuals and that all those who process said data have specific obligations concerning the security of said data.
In order to register on our website, we ask you to insert some of your personal data. This data will be managed as detailed below.
“Processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;” (Rif. Art.4 (2) Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
2) Uses of data
Your data will be used exclusively for the following purposes:
- to supply services offered by this website, moreover, to allow you to access the reserved area of the website and to peruse or download video, images, documents, catalogues and any other material which we make available. Furthermore, it allows you to make enquiries concerning our products.
- to send you our Newsletter or other company communications with the aim of promoting the image and products of our organisation.
3) Method of data processing
Your data will be processed by manual or automatic/digital systems and solely for the purposes stated above. The company will adopt appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the safety and protection of your data and to impede unauthorised access to such data.
4) Nature of data processing
Your data is given to us voluntarily. However, refusal to do so means you will not be able to register on the site and consequently you will not be able to access the reserved area or its features.
5) Divulgation of data
Our company will not divulge your data to anyone except our own company employees and consultants who work exclusively for the above purposes. Your data may also be divulged to the Public Authorities where both required and obligatory. Your data will be kept by the company for the sole purposes above for a maximum of 5 (five) years, after which time they will only be kept on your renewal of consent. Without such renewal of consent your data will be eliminated from the company database. Your data will be processed exclusively within the borders of the EU.
6) Officer responsible for data processing
The Officer responsible for data processing is Romeo Sozzi, the legal representative of Sozzi Arredamenti s.r.l., with its registered offices in Lecco Via Roma 47. The manager for data processing is Sir. Gaetano Gasperini. Queries concerning data processing should be addressed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) Your rights
EU regulation 679/2016 confers the following rights to data subjects:
- Right of access by the data subject The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the information listed in Art.15 (1) Regulation (EU) 2016/679
- Right to rectification The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Art.16 Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the grounds listed in Art.17 (1) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 applies
- Right to restriction of processing The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the hypothesis listed in Art.18 (1) Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- Right to object The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her as indicated in Art.21 Regulation (EU) 2016/679.